1.28.2011

Taggie Pillow


I had so many random scraps of fabric and ribbon laying around that I decided to make a taggie pillow out of them for my son. He still loves him some tags so I figured he'd get a kick out of having so many in one place to choose from.  I just made it up as I went along so I unfortunately can't offer you a tutorial.  And some "design" elements were actually mistake coverups (like the cute elephant button which made its appearance because I didn't know how to make all the crisscrossing lines of the pie intersect at one neat point).

I did remember to take one "before" picture that might a tiny bit instructive. If you're an experienced sewist, then you will need no tutorial, and would probably come up with a much better product with one arm tied behind your back.  If you are not (and I am not), you will still be able to figure it out with enough thought and the patience to redo if you mess up along the way. :) Or, you can just make a simple taggie blanket (there are a plethora of tutorials on the web for taggie blankets so I'm not about to reinvent the wheel).




1 comment:

e.lee said...

Wow, how cute is that...I bet he loved it. I like the elephant cover up button- I think it looks cuter than with none at all. Did you use the same fabric for the back side of it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...